A mes" />
Join our mailing list!

  Home > Lauri, Patch and Smethport Toys >

  Dot 2 Dot Alphabet Animals Lacing Activity by Lauri Toys
Dot 2 Dot Alphabet Animals Lacing Activity by Lauri Toys

Our Price: $9.99

Stock Status:In Stock

Product Code: LT2534

Kids learn the order of the alphabet as they lace from "A to Z" to complete the outlines of 6 popular wild animals. Includes 6 large (5-1/2" to 7" wide) extra thick lacing cards, six tipped 36" laces, and a full color gift box. For ages 3 to 7.

A message from the manufacturer: LAURI TOYS predominately manufactures all of it's products in the USA in Smethport, Pennsylvania, allowing the company to examine and insure the safety of it's products all the way through the manufacturing process. There are very few raw materials used in the manufacturing process that are not sourced from America, and those that are not are tested or have documentation. When Lauri stamps a product MADE IN THE USA it is a true statement, as 95% of it's products are wholly made in the USA from the printing, die-cutting, injection molding, vacuum forming, all the way through to the final assembly and inspection. The other 5% of our products are mostly manufactured in the USA, and always assembled in Smethport, PA.

We at Town Square Toys believe that a good online toy store should offer toys for kids that are fun, educational, entertaining and of the highest quality.  We research every toy we offer so that your children's play experience can be its very best.

If this toy doesn't meet your standards or there is a child's toy you're looking for that Town Square Toys doesn't carry, email us and let us know!!

Have you purchased this toy and love it, love it, love it? Tell the world through our Toy Review link below!!

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Lauri, Patch and Smethport Toys
Learning Toys > Lacing Activities
Wild Animals
Learning Toys